A low cost, easy-to-use scanner that quickly creates high-quality digital workprints and condition reports using AI.
• Designed specifically for archival film.
• Digitizes prints as well as original material.
• Can be operated by anyone.
• Simple film path means less prep and faster transfers.
• Transfers very badly damaged film.
• Cost-effective, available for rental or purchase.
• Scans faster than real time.
• Creates digital color workprints in common FFmpeg formats.
• Uses AI to determine condition including shrinkage, perf & edge damage, and vinegar syndrome symptoms.
• Can convert optical soundtracks.
• Automatically adjusts exposure and white balance.
• Easy to network with your own computers, cataloging systems, storage and metadata workflows whether they run on macOS, Windows, UNIX or Cloud Services.
• Open source, API for integration with cataloging and content management systems.